DIY Holiday Decor — Crochet Snowman
Are you looking to get a head start on your holiday decorations? If yes, then this crochet snowman who is all decked out is a good place to start. You can find this crochet snowman in the Fall 2018 issue of Annie’s Fast, Easy, Fun Crochet.
Materials for Crochet Snowman
- Lion Brand Yarns Vanna’s Choice medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (31/2 oz/170 yds/100g per ball):
- 1 skein of each: Chocolate —860-125, White — 860-100, Eggplant — 860-145, Lilac—860-191
- Lion Brand 24/7Cotton medium weight cotton (3 ½ oz/186 yds/100g per ball):
- 1 skein of Tangerine —761-133
- DMC embroidery floss: Black and Deep Canary (#972)
- Poly-fil® fiberfill
- Two 9 mm Darice® Solid Eyes with Plastic Washers – Black
- Crochet Hooks: G/6/4mm and D/3/3.25mm
- Lion Brand Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Embroidery Needle
More Snowman Patterns
To help you get a head start on your holiday planning, I included links to other projects that might be of interest to you. Just click on the title below the image to go to the project page.