Two Hole Bead Bracelet—FREE Pattern
This two hole bead bracelet pattern features the two hole es-o mini bead. They come in 15 different colors. So, you can customize the color palette to suit your style.
Materials for the Two Hole Bead Bracelet
4g 11/0 Czech Seed Beads 24K Gold Plated (A)
2g 8/0 Czech Seed Beads 24K Gold Plated (B)
2g 11/0 Czech Seed Beads Charlotte Olive Jade Luster (C)
44 4mm Es-O Mini 2-hole Beads Cream Airy Pearl (D)
4 4mm Es-O Mini 2-hole Beads Cocoa Airy Pearl (E)
Toggle Clasp Matching
Beadalon® WildFire™ beading thread diameter 00.15mm (.006”)–Frost
Big Eye Needle
How to Make the Two Hole Bead Bracelet
Square Medallion (make 3)
- Use 18” of beading thread to pick up 4B, leaving a 6” tail. Form a ring by passing through the beads again. Tie an overhand knot and pass through the next bead.
- Pick up 3D. Pass through the B below (the one that the thread is exiting) and the next B. Repeat three more times.
- The needle should be exiting a B. Pick up 3C and pass through the next B. Repeat three more times. Step up by passing through the second hole of the next D. Passing through the side that is closest to the next group of 3D and towards the next D that is part of the same group of 3D (the one it belongs to).
- Create a chain connector. You will add it between two groups of 3D. Pick up 1A, 1B and 1A. Pass through the second hole of next D. (Your needle should be moving towards the bead that the thread was exiting at the start of this step.) Pick up 1A. To complete the circuit pass through the first D again. Repeat thread path to make secure. Use the tail to create a parallel chain connector.
Rosebud (make 2)
- Use about a foot of beading thread to pick up 1 D and 3C. Pass through the second hole of D. Repeat step twice. Pick up 1B. Pass through the first D and the first 2C.
- Embellish outside edge. Pick up 1E and 3B. Pass through the second hole of E. Skip the 1C and pass through the next 2C and D.
- Pick up 1 D and 3C. Pass through the second hole of D. Repeat step twice.
- Close the rosebud by passing through next D and the first 2C.
- Embellish second outside edge. Weave through the beads to be in position to repeat step two. Weave in thread ends and trim. If necessary, reinforce stitches while weaving in thread ends.
Finishing the Two Hole Bead Bracelet
The bracelet begins and ends with a square medallion. After you are done connecting the components, you will add a chain to the first and last square medallion.
Connecting Squares and Rosebuds
Thread should be exiting a B of a square medallion. Pick up 3A. Attach rosebud by passing through its B. Pick up 3A. Complete circuit by passing through the original B. Repeat thread path to secure. Attach remaining components ending with the squares at the end.
Add Chains to First and Last Square Medallion
Needle should be exiting a square medallion from the outside edge B. Pick up 3A, 1B, and 3A. Complete the circuit by passing through the original B. Repeat thread path ending up exiting the B added in this step. Add two more chains. Repeat on the opposite end.
Attach Clasp and Embellish Chain
Attach bar. Pick up 5A. Pass through the hole on the bar end of the clasp. Pass through 5A and the original B from the other side. Repeat thread path until secure. Ending up with the needle exiting the original B from the start of this step.
Attach ring. When attaching the ring just pick up 3A. Otherwise, follow the same process as above for the bar.
Embellish chain. Pick up 1C. Pass through 3A. Pick up 1C. Pass through B. Pick up 1C. Pass through 3A. Pick up 1C. Pass through B, C, 3A, C, and B. Apply this step to the remaining chains.