Now you can apply what you learned in the previous two posts to make this tubular herringbone beaded bead . You will use the ladder stitch and the tubular herringbone stitch. You’ll need seed beads in three sizes , 2Tiny Fire Polished beads, bead thread, Big Eye Needle and scissors. In a future post I will show you how to incorporate the two-hole Tango Bead.
8 6/0 Czech Seed Beads Matte Copper
16 8/0 Czech Seed Beads Matte Copper
24 2Tiny Fire Polished Beads
24 10/0 Czech Seed Beads Matte Copper
Instructions on Tubular Herringbone Beaded Bead
1) Follow the August 10th tutorial and create an eight bead ladder using 6/0 . Click here to goto the ladder stitch post.
2) Follow the August 11th tutorial and work in the tubular herringbone stitch. Click here to goto the tubular herringbone tutorial. The first round is worked using 8/0, the second round is worked using the 2Tiny fire polished beads, the third row is worked using the 10/0.
3) Work one 2Tiny Fire Polished beads between the pair of seed beads. Repeat a total of four times and step up by passing through the first bead added in this step.
4) Work one 10/0 seed bead into each 2Tiny Fire Polished bead. Repeat a total of four times.
Pass through the seed beads added in this step a couple of times. Then weave through the beads exiting a 6/0 bead.
5) Create second half. Repeat steps two through four. After you finish the additional pass throughs of the 10/0 seed beads, just weave in thread ends and trim.