Multiple Stitch 2 Hole Bead Bracelet
This multiple stitch 2 hole bead bracelet appears in the February 2018 issue of Bead & Button Extra.
Cleopatra was the inspiration for this bracelet. The palette represents the bold personality of this infamous Egyptian queen, and the design is my interpretation of what she might wear.
As a bonus to the readers of this blog, I am providing an alternate color version of the Cleopatra Bracelet plus the bead material list for it. The color palette for the second version was inspired by another female also known for inspiring great passion. I call the second version the Juliet Bracelet.
Bead List for the Juliet Version
- 4mm Es-O Mini 2-hole Beads Cream Airy Pearl
- 11/0 Czech Seed Bead Dark Bronze
- 8/0 Czech Seed Beads Green Turquoise Opaque
- 2mm 2TINY™ Czech Fire Polished Bead Crystal Rosegold
- 8mm Preciosa Candy™ 2-hole Cabochon Cream Airy Pearl
- 10/0 Czech Seed Beads Green Turquoise Opaque