Two Hole Bead Snowflake Earrings Free Tutorial
This free beading tutorial is for the two hole bead snowflake earrings. It features two types of two hole beads. The two type of two hole beads are the Es-o mini and the Infinity.
- 8 Two-hole Es-o Mini Beads (A)
- 16 Two-hole Infinity Beads (B)
- 2 3mm Glass Pearls (C)
- 12 8/0 Czech Seed Beads (D)
- 44 11/0 Czech Seed Beads (E)
- 8 3mm Czech Fire Polished Bead or Bicone
- 2 Earring Wires
- Beading Thread
- Big Eye Needle
- Cut a 2′ piece of beading thread. Thread needle. Pick up 1A, 1B, 1A, 1B, 1A, 1B, 1A, and 1B leaving a 4″. Form a ring by passing through the same hole again. Then pass through the next B.
- Add pearl. Pick up pearl. Pass the needle through the B on the opposite side. Pass through the pearl again. Tie a knot with the tail. Step up by passing through the top hole of A.
- Fill in the spaces between the top holes. Pick up 1D. Pass through the next B. Pick up 2E. Pass through the next A. Repeat all the way around. Step up by passing through the first D added in this step.
- (Pick up 1B. Pass through the next E. Pick up 1E. Pass through the next E. Pick up 1F. Pass through the next D.) Repeat all the way around. The needle should end up exiting the bottom hole of the first B added.
- Pick up 2E. Pass through the top hole. Pick up 2E. Pass through the bottom hole and first 2E picked up.
- Attach earring wire. Pick up 3E, 1D, earring wire, 1D and 3E. Complete the circuit by passing through B again. Repeat thread path to secure. Including additional passes through the pairs of E added in the previous step. Weave thread ends in and trim.