This free ring pattern works up quickly. If you have never worked with two-hole beads before, then this is a good project with which to start.
2 mm Gold Seed Beads (A)
3 mm Gold Seed Beads (B)
DiamonDuo Beads 24K Gold (Fully Coated) (C)
2Tiny Fire Polished Beads (D) Beating Thread
Big Eye Needle
1) Create Starter Unit. Thread needle on a yard of bead thread. Pickup 1C, 1A, 1B, 1A, 1B and 1A. Pa ss through the second hole of C.
2) Pick up 1A, 1B, 1A, 1B and 1A. Pass through the next hole of C.
3) Embellish top and bottom of C. Pick up 1B, 1D, and 1B. Complete the circuit by passing through C. Weave thread to the bottom and repeat.
4) Work Additional Units. Weave thread so it is exiting from the outside edge of a B. Pick up 1A, 1C, 1A, 1B, 1A, 1B and 1A. Pass through the second hole. Pick up 1A. Complete the circuit by passing through 1B, 1A, 1B, 1A and the DiamonDuo just added.Repeat step 3.
5) Repeat steps four and five until you are one C bead short of the desired size. Weave needle so that it is exiting a B bead on the outside edge.
6) Connect ends. Pick up 1A, 1C, and 1A. Pass through 1B, 1A and 1B. Pick up 1A. Pass through the second hole of C. Pick up 1A. Pass through 1B, 1A and 1B. Repeat step three. Weave in thread ends and trim. Tip: If any of the stitches require reinforcing, then this is an ideal time to do so. Just make sure to following the original thread path to avoid seeing thread.