Super Easy Peyote Stitch Beaded Bead Tutorial
This is a free to subscriber tutorial where you’ll learn to make this Super Easy Peyote Stitch Beaded Bead . Not only will you find this to be a Super Easy Peyote Stitch Beaded Bead, but also very versatile.
1.5mm Japanese Seed Bead Gold (A)
2mm Japanese Seed Bead Gold (B)
3mm Japanese Seed Bead Gold (C)
2TINY™ 2mm Fire Polished Beads Crystal Azuro (D)
DIAMONDUO™ 2-Hole Beads Gold (E)
Beadalon® WildFire™ beading thread diameter 00.20 (.008”)–Black
Big Eye Needle
You might need to make additional pass throughs to strengthen the form. It can be be done at the end of each round or at the very end.
- On a yard of thread, pick up 1E, 1C,1E, 1C,1E, 1C,1E, 1C,1E, 1C,1E, and 1C leaving an 18″ tail. (The tail will be used to work the second side.) Form a ring by passing through all the bead again.
- Pick up 1C and pass through the second hole of E. Repeat all the way around. Step up by passing the needle through the first C added in this step.
- Pick up 1B. Pass through the next the next C. Repeat all the way around and step up.
- Pick up 1D. Pass through the next B. Repeat all the way around and step up.
- Work two rounds using A. After you have added the second round, just pass through it to make the opening smaller.
- Using the tail, repeat steps. three through five.
- Embellish the edge of the DiamonDuo beads. Weave thread so that it exiting an 3mm gold bead prior to it. Pick up 1A, 1D, and 1A. Pass the needle through the second hole of the DiamonDuo and the next 3mm bead. Repeat all the way around.
- If form is not firm enough, then pass through beads again to reinforce. (Make sure to follow the same thread path.) Weave in thread ends and trim.