|Father’s Day Card Making|
Kids DIY Father’s Day Card–free tutorial
This is a great card project for kids to make for father’s day. The materials used were the following: Striped Cardstock, Coordinating Solid Color Cardstock, White Cardstock, Double Sided-Tape, Scissors, Ruler and Pencil.
- Create card base. Cut a 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2 piece from white cardstock. Fold in half to create a 4 1.4″ wide x 5 1/2″ long rectangle
- See photo for the dimensions of the other pieces to cut.
- Cut two triangles for the collar. Refer to photo for the amount to cut off from the outside top angle.
- Tie–cut the blue strip as marked in the photo to create the tie.
- Use doubled sided tape to attach pieces.
If you don’t have all the materials listed, then substitute with the materials that you do have. For example, if you don’t have striped cardstock, then choose a paper with a paper with a pattern that you can imagine a Dad wearing. You could also try striped wrapping paper. If you have materials to color with, then transform white paper into striped paper. If you don’t have double-sided tape, then use glue.
|Kid Friendly–Card Making Insturctions|