Free Beaded Bracelet Pattern
This free two-hole bead pattern features two different types of two-hole beads—DiamonDuo and SuperDuo (pinched outline). You’ll get to see how using these beads turn the basic peyote stitch into something that doesn’t look so basic. The interesting texture comes from the beads used. The instructions provided allow you to adjust the pattern to meet your style. If you are making this as a Mother’s Day gift, then you can adjust it to match her style by making it wider or narrower or using a different color palette.
Note: If you would like to access the instructions for this dree two-hole bead pattern, then please make sure to subscribe via the box below.
This free two-hole bead is very versatile. To learn how to adapt it into a watchband click here.
Free Two-Hole Bead Pattern Materials
11/0 Czech Seed Beads
DiamonDuo™ 2-Hole Beads
SuperDuo (Pinched Outlined) 2-Hole Beads
Big Eye Needle
Instructions—Free two-hole bead pattern
Note: Photos show the bracelet being made using silver beads.
- Add a stopper bead. Pick up a stopper bead, Going through it in the same direction, pass through a couple of more times.
- Start two-drop Peyote stitch. Pick up an even number of 11/0 seed beads. Pick up two seed beads. Skip two seed beads and pass the needle through the next pair. Repeat all the way across. Work a second row.
- Start peyote stitch with 2-hole beads. Pick up one DiamonDuo bead and pass through a pair of seed beads. Repeat all the way across.
- Pick up three 11/0 seed beads and one SuperDuo bead and pass through the top hole of the next bead. Repeat until the end.
- Pick up three 11/0 seed beads and one DiamonDuo bead and pass through the top hole of the next bead. Repeat until the end.
- Repeat steps four and five until you have achieved the desired length.
- Finish of the bracelet by working four rows of two drop peyote using seed beads.
- Attach clasp and weave in thread ends and trim.