Here are 10 Do-it-Yourself (DIY) wedding options for those who know how to crochet. Click here on Lion Brand Yarns to get the Free Patterns.
1) Crochet Wedding Capelet—For a summer wedding, if you need to feel a little bit covered up during the ceremony, then this is a good option.
2) Wedding Bouquet—To help you get the feel of the real day, you can use this during the rehearsal. Or, if you are allergic to flowers, this could be an option.
3) Bridal Clutch—If you have been having a hard time finding the right bag for your wedding, then making your own might be the solution.
|Tuxedo And Top Hat for Dog|
4) Wedding Cake—This crocheted wedding cake makes a great gift for a bridal shower, anniversary party or for wedding parties.
|Say Woof to the Dress|
6) Say Woof to the Dress—If your best friend (dog) is female, then here is an option for her.
|Lovebirds Cake Topper|