Flower Card–Free Card Making Tutorial
This flower card is a nice way of letting someone know that you were thinking of them.
- Cardstock: White, Yellow and Green
- BasicGrey Urban Prairie™ Patchwork Quilt
- Vivid!® Dye Ink Raspberry and Black
- Hero Arts®-Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 7PK w/Stamp – Flowers & Butterflies
- Hero Arts® Poly CLEAR: Thinking Of You Messages
- Sizzix™ BIGkick
- Oval Die Cuts
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Cut the following: 5 ½” X 4 ¼” panel from decorative paper, 2” X 5 ½” strip from the green cardstock, ½” X 5 ½” strip from the yellow cardstock, die cut ovals from white and yellow paper, and a 5 ½” x 8 ½” rectangle from the white cardstock. Score the white rectangle in half in order to create a card base with the folded dimensions of 4 ¼: X 5 ½”.
- Stamp the flower on the white cardstock using the raspberry ink and on the green cardstock using the black ink. Die cut and cut flower. Stamp sentiment on green strip using black ink.
- Assemble card.