Free Card Making Project
This hot pink butterfly card is a cheery way to let someone know that you were thinking of them. This free card making project from craft designer only requires 5 products! And that includes the cardstock used to make the card base.
- White Cardstock
- DCWV Mango Frost Paper Stack with Glitter
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad Berrylicious
- Inkadinkado® Garden Flower
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
1) Cut the following: from the berry colored decorative paper a 4″ X 5 1/4″ rectangle and a 2 3/4″ X 4″ rectangle, from the decorative patterned paper a 3 1/2″ X 4 3/4″ rectangle, from the orange decorative paper a 2 1/2″ X 3 3/4″ rectangle and from the white cardstock a 2 1/4″ X 3 1/2″ rectangle and a 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ rectangle. Score the large white rectangle in half in order to create a card base with the folded dimensions of 4 ¼: X 5 ½”.
2) On the white panel stamp images and sentiment.
3) Assemble card.