Free Valentine’s Day Card Making Tutorial
This free card making tutorial is for the Valentine’s Day Card Three Hearts.
Cardstock: Red, White and Black
Outlines™ Heart Square Sm. B-343
Memory Box DIES-Pearl Lace
Sizzix™ BIGkick, Accessory – Multipurpose Platform, and Cutting Pads
Scalloped Square Punch
Vivid! Dye Ink in Red and Black
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Create a card base from red cardstock. The folded dimensions are 5 1/2″ X 4 1/2″.
- Decorative paper–cut a rectangle that is 3″ X 5 1/2″.
- From red cardstock, cut three 3/4″ squares and 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ strip.
- From black card stock punch three scalloped squares and die cut the Pearl Lace trim.
- Stamp the heart image three times using black ink on white paper. Stamp the the frame three times using red ink on white paper.
- Assemble card using photo for reference.