Glittering Snowflake Card–free card making tutorial.
Cardstock: Black and White
Memory Box Yuletide 6×6 Set
Sizzix™ BIGkick, Accessory – Multipurpose Platform, and Cutting Pads, Sizzlits® Die-Snowman #2
Happy Holidays Stamp
Clearnsnap® Fairy Dust Glitter–Mixed Berries
Vivid!® Dye Ink Black
Foam Mounting Tape
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Create a card base from white cardstock. The folded dimension are 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- From the black cardstock, cut a a strip that 5 1/2″ long x 3 1/4″ wide.
- From the the decorative paper, cut a strip that is 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4″.
- Die cut the snowflake from white cardstock and glue on glitter.
- Using the photo for reference, attach paper strips with glue to the card base.
- Stamp happy holidays.
- Use foam mounting tape to attach snowflake.