The Three Pumpkin Gingham Card is the third card in the Halloween card making series.This post includes the list of materials you would need to make this card plus the high-level instructions.
Cardstock—Orange, Black and White
Gingham Black and White Decorative Paper
Hero Arts® Halloween and Scary Pumpkin
Stampendous® Spider Window
Vivid!® Dye Ink Black and Orange
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
High Level Instructions for the Three Pumpkin Gingham Card
- Create a card base from white cardstock with e folded dimensions of 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″.
- Cut the gingham decorative paper into a rectangle that is 3 3/4″ wide by 5 ” long.
- Stamp the images on white cardstock using the photo for reference for the colors.
- Trim the pieces using the photo for reference.
- Using the photo for reference regarding layering of the color cardstock.
- Assemble the card.