Pink Butterfly Card—This is a free card making tutorial. If you are one who likes have cards made for just in case, then this pink butterfly card is ideal. It can be given for a variety of occasions.
- S.E.I. Chocolat Cherie
- Cardstock: Pink and Dark Pink
- Stampland Chicago Dark Butterfly and Dogwood trio
- Vivid!® Dye Ink Tea Rose
- Top Boss® Watermark Inkpad
- Pearl Ex (Jacquard) Micropearl
- Krylon® Silver Leafing Pen
- Royal Series L307 Combo Stroke Brush Size ¾”
- Marvy ® Clever Lever Giga Craft Scalloped Circle Punch
- Fiskars® Ultra ShapeXpress™ and ShapeTemplate™ Tool – Circles-1 w/Scallop Border
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
1. From the white cardstock create the following pieces: card base with folded dimension of 4 ¼” X 5 ½”, scalloped circle and 2 ½” circle. Cut the following: a 4” X 5 ¼” rectangle from the dark pink paper, a 3 ¾” X 5” rectangle from the pink paper and a 2 ¼” X 5 ½” strip from decorative paper.
2. Ink up the Dogwood Trio stamp using the watermark pad and repeatedly stamp on pink rectangle. Brush on Pearl Ex (Jacquard) Micropearl and remove excess powder. Stamp butterfly using tea rose ink on white cardstock and cutout.
3. Apply tea rose ink directly from the pad to the edges of the scalloped circle and the Krylon® Silver Leafing Pen to the circle.
4. Assemble card using the Tacky Glue.