Plum butterfly card is the featured free card making tutorial. I used Pearl Ex (Jacquard) Micropearl to give it a subtle shine on the pink band.
- S.E.I. Chocolat Cherie and On the Coast Barnacle
- Cardstock: White and Pink
- Stampland Chicago Stained Glass Butterfly and Dogwood trio
- Vivid!® Dye Ink Plum
- Top Boss® Watermark Inkpad
- Pearl Ex (Jacquard) Micropearl
- Royal Series L307 Combo Stroke Brush Size ¾”
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Marvy ® Clever Lever Giga Craft Scalloped Circle Punch– Item: LVGCP
- Fiskars® Ultra ShapeXpress™ Item # 48007097 and ShapeTemplate™ Tool – Circles-1 w/Scallop Border Item
- From the pink cardstock create the following components: card base with 4 ¼” X 5 ½” folded dimensions, 1 ½” X 3 ½” rectangle strip and scalloped circle. Cut a 2 ½” circle from On the Coast Barnacle decorative paper and a 4” X 5 ¼” rectangle from Chocolat Cherie decorative paper.
- Ink up the Dogwood Trio stamp using the watermark pad and repeatedly stamp on pink rectangle strip. Brush on Pearl Ex (Jacquard) Micropearl and remove excess powder. Stamp butterfly using plum ink on white cardstock and cutout.
- Assemble card using the Tacky Glue. Attach butterfly using foam mounting tape.