Super Quick Snowflake Card Tutorial
This super quick snowflake card tutorial won’t keep you from enjoying all the holiday fun.
Stamp with Holiday Sentiment
Holiday Box of Cards
Cardstock: White, Silver and Black
ColorBox Pigment Ink—Silver
Die-Cut Machine with Snowflake
Glitter by Clearsnap Winter Frost
Foam Mounting Tape
Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
1. From white cardstock cut card panel that is 3 ¾” x 5”.
2. Using the Post-it pads create snowflake masks using die-cut machine. A mask is a form that is cut out and put onto the paper to prevent ink from being applied.
3. Cover card panel with snowflake masks. Spray with Smooch Spritz™.
4. Stamp holiday sentiment on white cardstock using silver ink and trim. Sentiment is layered onto a silver and a black rectangle.
5. Die-cut a snowflake onto cardstock and glue on glitter.
6. Assemble card using glue stick and foam mounting tape for snowflake.
Tip#1—Use a Holiday Box of Cards as a starting point for your project. This will save time creating a card base and searching for matching envelopes.
Tip#2—Upfront planning can save you time in the long run. While you are waiting on the checkout line at the supermarket, try designing cards in your head. The Happy Holidays Snowflake Card is rather quick to make after the snowflake masks are done.
Tip#3—If the card will still look complete without an embellishment, then hold off until the end to help ensure you meet your deadline. This card could be sent out without the additional snowflake.