Pumpkin Candy Corn Halloween Card Tutorial
The pumpkin candy corn Halloween card is the last card of the four card Halloween card series.
Hero Arts® Halloween LL708
Denami Pumpkin Patch Border K75
Stampendous® Happy Halloween
Cardstock: White, Orange, Yellow, Brown
Marvy® Matchable ochre #13 and orange #7
Tombow® Chrome Yellow #985, Orange #933 , Process Yellow #055 , Chartreuse #133, Willow Green #173
Ranger Stickles™ Glitter Glue Yellow SGG01942
Marvy ® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch—Scalloped Circle and Extra Jumbo Craft Punch—Circle
Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
Foam Mounting Tape
1) Create card base using orange cardstock—folded size is 4 ¼” X 5 ½”. Punch orange cardstock with the Mega Scalloped Circle punch. Cut the white cardstock into 4 ¼” X 5 ½” rectangle. Cut the brown cardstock into 2 ¼” X 4 ¼” rectangle. Create a semicircle by cutting a circle with a 3 ½” diameter using the yellow paper and then trim off about a third.
2) Stamp candy corn image with orange ink on the white cardstock; color in using the Chrome Yellow, Orange and Process Yellow; trim ¼” from each side; attach to orange card base using the glue stick,
3) Stamp pumpkin using ochre ink on white cardstock; color in pumpkin using Orange and Chrome Yellow; color leaves, stem and squiggle using Chartreuse and Willow Green; punch out the pumpkin using the Extra Jumbo Circle punch; attached to the Orange scalloped circle.
4) Stamp Happy Halloween using orange ink on white cardstock. Trim as shown in card.
5) Use glue stick to attach the candy corn background to orange card base, the brown rectangle and then yellow semi circle. Use foam mounting tape to attach pumpkin. Apply the Stickles™ Glitter Glue Yellow around the scalloped edges of the circle.