Candy Corn Pumpkin Halloween Card Tutorial
Candy Corn and Pumpkin are the featured stamped images of this Halloween card. Instead of buying decorative paper I created my own using the candy corn stamp.
- Hero Arts® Halloween
- Denami Pumpkin Patch Border K75
- Cardstock: White, Orange, Yellow, Brown
- Marvy® Matchable ochre #13 and orange #7
- Tombow® Chrome Yellow #985, Orange #933 , Process Yellow #055 , Chartreuse #133, Willow Green #173
- Ranger Stickles™ Glitter Glue Orange Peel
- Marvy ® Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch–Scalloped Circle, Extra Jumbo Craft Punch–Circle
- Paper Shapers® CornerAdorner® punch Cardcreator – Venetian PSPCC08C
- Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
1) Cut cardstock to indicated sizes: orange card base folded size 4 ¼” X 5 ½”, white 4 ¼” X 5 ½”, brown 2 ½” square and punch with scalloped circle punch, yellow 1 7/8” square and orange 1 ½” square.
2) Stamp candy corn image using orange ink on the white cardstock; color in using the Chrome Yellow, Chrome Orange and Process Yellow; trim ¼” from each side; attach to orange card base using glue stick.
3) Stamp pumpkin using ochre ink on white cardstock; color in pumpkin using Orange and Chrome Yellow; color leaves, stem and squiggle using Chartreuse and Willow Green; punch out the pumpkin using the Extra Jumbo Circle punch; attached to the brown scalloped circle.
4) Stamp Happy Halloween on white cardstock using the orange ink; cut into a 1” square.
5) Assemble the sentiment component. Punch the corners of the brown square using the Cardcreator. Insert the yellow square into the brown square. Attach the orange and sentiment as shown in card using the glue stick.
6) Attach components, sentiment and pumpkin, as shown in picture using glue stick. Apply the Stickles™ Glitter Glue Orange Peel around the scalloped edges of the circle