Free Trick-or-Treat Card Making Tutorial
This trick-or-treat project could be used as a Halloween card or party invitation.
- Black Card Stock–Glossy and Mat
- Glimmer Screens™ – Halloween Hauntings
- Glimmer Mist™ Marshmallow
- Stampendous® Rubber Stamp DOODLE TREATS Trick or Treat
- Outlines™ Spider Stamp
- ColorBox ® Pigment Brush Pad Frost White
- Glue Pad
- Fun Flock–Black
- Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
- Cut card base from glossy black cardstock. The folded dimensions are 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″. Cut a panel from the mat black cardstock 3 3/4″ X 5″.
- Place spider web screen over black panel and spray with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.
- Stamp sentiment in Frost White.
- Apply glue pad to spider stamp. Stamp on card, cover with fun flock and remove excess.
- Use glue stick to attach panel to card base.