Glad Tidings Snowman Card Tutorial
- S.E.I. Winter Song Snow Bubbles–8-3404
- Cardstock: Red and White
- Inkadinkado® Ornate Snowman—98660
- DecoArt® Glitz ‘n Glitter™ Whimsical Snowman (Red)
- ColorBox® Classic Pigment Cat’s Eyes Surf’s Up! and Pigment Ink in Black
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder—Clear
- Tombow ® Dual Brush Pen Orange, Black, Blender and Saddle
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
Instructions on the Glad Tidings Snowman Card
1. Create card base out of red cardstock—folded dimensions 4 ¼: X 5 ½”. Cut a rectangle 2 ¾” X 1 ¼” from the red cardstock. Cut a rectangle 3 ¾” X 5” from the decorative paper.
2. Using the photo for reference, ink up the snowman and stamp on white cardstock. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and apply heatgun. Add greeting below snowman and cut out.
3. Assemble card. Use Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick to attach decorative paper to card base and red rectangle to decorative paper. Attach snowman component with foam mounting tape.