Free-Inspiration Fall Leaves Card Making Tutorial.
- Papers: Decorative–Scarlet’s Letter Collection Packs, Cardstock– Brown, Yellow, Green and Orange and Vellum
- Royal E-Z Rub-on Transfer Rub-Roy567 Success Quotes
- DeNami Autumn stamp set PF21
- ColorBox® Paintbox Bright and Petal Point Fluid Chalk Autumn Pastels
- Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
1. Create card base out of brown cardstock—folded dimensions 4 ¼: X 5 ½”. Create frame from the brown cardstock by cutting a rectangle that is 3 ¾” X 5” and then cut out opening. From the decorative paper and vellum cut a rectangle that is slightly larger than the opening of the frame.
2. Transfer proverb to the center of the vellum. Stamp leaves in different colors on the vellum. Using the photo for reference, stamp leaves and acorns on the colored cardstock. Cut out images and glue to frame using Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick Glue Stick.
3. Assemble card using photo for reference.