Here are the instructions for making the birthday card that coordinates with the gift bag.
Decorative Paper: American Crafts Color of Memories
E-Z Stick-on 3-D Sticker—Embellishments Birthday Wishes Stick-on—STK-Roy2569
Memory Box DIES-Pearl Lace
Spellbinders™ Nestabilities ® Ovals and Lacy Ovals
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
1. Card base—cut one 5 ½” x 8 ½” rectangle from white cardstock. Turn the white rectangle horizontal, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half . Trim the corners to form curved edges.
2. Decorative panel– cut a 4 ¼” X 5 ½” panel and trim the corners to form curved edges.
3. Lacy Band–cut a 1 ¾” X 5 ½” strip from white cardstock. Transform into a lacy band by using the Pearl Lace die.
4. Purple Band—cut a ¾” X 5 ½” strip from the reverse side of the decorative paper.
5. Purple Lacy Oval—punch lacy oval from reverse side of the decorative paper.
6. White Embossed Oval—use oval die cut and emboss using the oval die cut from the white cardstock.
7. Assemble card using Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®.