Free Rose Card Making Project
Rose Card Materials
Stampland Chicago Antique Rose
Hero Arts® Leaf Prints
A Muse Artstamps Harlequin bl
A Stamp in the Hand Co., Mother’s Day w/ Heart
ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink Golf Course
Vivid!® Dye Ink Raspberry, Wild Lime
DCWV Jewels Textured Cardstock Stack—Green
Hero Arts® Medium Accent Pearl
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
Instruction to make Rose Card
- Cut the following: White Cardstock—11” X 4 ¼”, 3 ¾” X 4” and 1 ¼” x 3 3/4” and Green—5 ¼” X 4”.
- Ink up the rose stamp with Raspberry ink and stamp on the 3 ¾” X4” square of white cardstock.
- Create image mask. Stamp the same image again on a Post-It note. Make sure some of the image is stamped over the sticky part of the note paper. Cut out image. To prevent “ghosting”, which is a white ring around the image, cut the outside line of image.
- Place image mask over the image just stamped.
- Ink up fern stamp with Wild Lime ink and stamp around the rose using the photo for reference.
- Remove mask and color in rose with the Orange marker.
- Ink up the 3 leaf stamp with Golf Course and stamp image using the photo for reference.
- Ink up sentiment with Raspberry and stamp.
- On the 1 ¼” X 3 ¾” strip of white cardstock stamp the harlequin image using Raspberry ink and wiggle the stamp.
- Assemble card using the Tacky glue and attach pearl accents.