Mother’s Day Card Plus Gift Box Free Tutorial
Scrapbook Kits can make paper crafts budget friendly. It can be budget friendly because you only have to buy one thing to create a coordinated paper craft project. This Mother’s Day Card and Gift Box were created using DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack – Birthday. The package includes stickers, vellum quotes, printed paper and cardstock. Keep in mind that just because a kit says it is for Birthday doesn’t mean one cannot use it for another occasion, such as Mother’s Day.
DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack – Birthday
Paper Punches–Flower and Hole
- Create a card base with the folded dimensions of 5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″ from the pink paper.
- For the card cut a 3 3/4″ X 5″ rectangle from decorative paper. For the gift box cut five squares based on the dimensions of the favor box.
- Flower pot cut from blue paper. The easy way to do it is to cut an equilateral triangle and then cut the top off. Then cut a 1/4″ wide strip of paper. The length should be equal to that of the triangle base.
- Create flower parts. Punch flowers from pink paper and the centers from yellow. Cut 1/4″ strips from green paper.
- Cut three 3/4″ squares from pink paper.
- Assemble using photo for reference.