Free Purple Two Hole Bead Earring Pattern
The color palatte for these earrings make them easy to wear with a variety of colors, such as purple, blue and pink. Additionally, if you are looking to add some style to a wardrobe basic, then pairing them with jeans and a white t-shirt would be a good place to start.
- 2 8/0 Czech Seed Beads 24K Gold Plated (A)
- 8 4mm 2-Hole Es-O Mini Beads Bordeaux (B)
- 8 2.5X5MM 2-Hole SuperDuo (Pinched Outline) Beads Pastel Orchid (C)
- 32 11/0 Czech Seed Beads 24K Gold Plated (D)
- 24 2.5X5MM 2- Hole SuperDuo (Pinched Outline) Beads Pastel French Blue (E)
- 28 8/0 Czech Seed Beads Amethyst Matte AB (F)
- 16 10/0 Czech Seed Beads Amethyst Matte AB (G)
- 2 Gold Earring Wires
- Beadalon® WildFire™ beading thread diameter 00.20 (.008”) Black
- Big Eye Needle
- On 2 1/2 feet of beading thread, pick up 1A and 2B. Pass through A, 2B, and A.
- Pick up 2B. Pass through A, 2B, A, and 2B.
- Pick up 1C and pass through next B. Repeat a total of four times. After the fourth times weave around and step up through the second hole of B.
- Pick up 2D and pass through the next bead. Repeat a total of eight times. At the end of the step, your needle should be exiting C.
- Pick up 3E and pass through the next C. Repeat a total of four times. Step up through the second hole of E.
- Pick up 1F. Pass through the next E. Repeat a total of twelve times. Needle should be exiting E.
- Create a herringbone stitch earring wire connector. Pick up 4G. Pass through E and up through 2G. Pick up 2G. Pass down through 1G and up through 2G. Work another herringbone stitch using G.
- Attach earring wire. Pick up 1F, earring wire, and 1 F. Pass down through the G below and up through 1G and 1F. Reinforce Earring wire by passing through beads and earring wire until secure. Weave in thread ends and trim.
- Repeat the steps above to make second earring.