Free Beading Pattern for Multi-Hole Beads
This tutorial features two types of multi-hole beads. The first one is the two-hole Es-O mini. The second one is the three-hole EMMA bead. If you have never worked with multi-hole beads before, then earrings are a good place to start.
Note: If you would like to access the instructions for this multi-hole earring pattern, then please make sure to subscribe via the box below.
Multi-Hole Beads Earrings Materials
1g 10/0 Czech Seed Bead Bronze (A)
1g 8/0 Czech Seed Bead Bronze (B)
8 3mm X 6mm EMMA 3-hole Beads Cocoa Airy Pearl (C)
24 4mm Es-O Mini 2-hole Beads Blue Zircon (D)
2 Earring Wires
Big Eye Needle
How to Make Multi-Hole Beads Earrings
- On a yard of beading thread, pick up 4B. Pass through all the beads again.
- Pick up 1A and pass through the next. Repeat a total of four times.
- Pick up 1A, 1C, and 1A. Pass through the next A. Repeat a total of four times. Step-up by passing through the second hole (aka unused hole) of a EMMA bead.
- Fill the spaces between C bead with 3D. Pick up 3D and pass through the next C. Repeat a total of four times. Step-up by passing through the second hole the next D bead.
- Pick up 1B, 2A, and 1B. Pass through the next D, C, and D.
- [Pick up 1B. Pass through the next D. Pick up 1B. Pass through the next D, C, and D.} Repeat what is the brackets two times.
- Pick up 1 B and pass through the next D. Pick up 1B. Pass through the following beads: 1D, 1C, 1D, 1B and 1A.
- Start working in herringbone stitch using A. Pick up 2A. Pass down the A below. Now, pass up the next and the first A picked up. Work four more herringbone stitches.
- Attach earring wire. Pass the needle through the loop of the earring wire and down through the A below. Complete the thread path by passing the A bead that the needle exiting at the start of this step. Repeat thread path until the earring wire is secure. Weave in thread ends and trim.
- Make second earring by following steps one through nine.