|Father’s Day Card Making|
Kids DIY Father’s Day Card–free tutorial
This is a great card project for kids to make for father’s day. The materials used were the following: Striped Cardstock, Coordinating Solid Color Cardstock, White Cardstock, Double Sided-Tape, Scissors, Ruler and Pencil.
- Create card base. Cut a 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2 piece from white cardstock. Fold in half to create a 4 1.4″ wide x 5 1/2″ long rectangle
- See photo for the dimensions of the other pieces to cut.
- Cut two triangles for the collar. Refer to photo for the amount to cut off from the outside top angle.
- Tie–cut the blue strip as marked in the photo to create the tie.
- Use doubled sided tape to attach pieces.
|Kid Friendly–Card Making Insturctions|