Dogwood Trio Diamond Card
Dogwood trio diamond card is the ninth free card making tutorial during the month of June.
- Cardstock: White, Teal and Purple
- American Crafts CLASSICS Red Fern
- ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink Putty
- Stampland Chicago Dogwood Trio
- Karat® aquarell watercolor crayons
- Royal® Aqua-Flo Brush
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Cut the following: 4 ¼” X 5 ½” rectangle from teal cardstock, 3 ¾” X 5” rectangle from decorative paper, 2 7/8” square from the purple cardstock and 5 ½” X 8 ½” rectangle from the white cardstock. Turn the large white rectangle horizontal, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half to create card base—folded dimensions 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and cut out image. Apply orange watercolor crayon using Aqua-Flo brush to flowers.
- Assemble card.