Wild Rose Bouquet Card
Wild Rose Bouquet Card is a free card making project.
- Cardstock: White and Teal
- Vivid!® Dye Ink Apricot Ice and Teal
- Blender Pen
- Stampland Chicago Wild rose bouquet
- Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card™ Honeycomb
- Clearnsnap® Fairy Dust Glitter–Pralines & Cream
- Eclipsed Masking Tape
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Cut the following: 4 ¼” X 5 ½” rectangle from the teal cardstock, 3 5/8” X 4 7/8” panel 1, 3” X 4 1/8” panel 2 and 5 ½” X 8 ½” rectangle from the white cardstock. Turn the large white rectangle horizontal, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half to create card base—folded dimensions 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
- Stamp honeycomb pattern using Apricot Ice onto panel 1. Using the photo for reference, place eclipse tape on card panel 2, and apply Apricot Ice ink using cosmetic sponge. Stamp flower image using teal ink on white cardstock. Use blender pen to pick-up Apricot ink and color in the flower. Cut out image and embellish image with glitter.
- Assemble card.