Orange Flower Card–Free Card Making Tutorial
- Cardstock: White, Light Green and Light Blue
- Decorative Paper
- Top Boss Watermark Ink Pad
- Pearl Ex–Sky Blue
- ColorBox Pigment Ink–Robin’s Egg
- Hero Arts®-Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 6PK w/Stamp – Flora
- Die Cut Machine
- Hero Arts® Luscious Floral Background
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
Card size: 5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″
Ink up the floral background stamp with the watermark pad and stamp on a 3 3/4″ X 5″ panel of blue cardstock. Apply Pearl Ex. Attach to card base.
Die cut flower from decorative paper. Use Robin’s Egg ink to stamp smaller flower and to apply it to the edges of the flowers,
Die cut the leaves/branches from the green cardstock.
Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and die cut it.