Free card making tutorial for a Reindeer Snow Globe Card.
- Cardstock: Maroon, Brown and White
- Memory Box Yuletide
- Hero Arts® Joy to All
- Lawn Fawn critters in the snow
- Tools: Sizzix™ BIGkick, Accessory – Multipurpose Platform
- Memory Box Die Grand Snow Globe
- Copic Markers—Pale Sepia and Dark Suntan
- Vivid!® Dye Ink Black
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
Card Size—5 ½” X 4 ¼
1. Create card base from maroon cardstock. Cut a 5 ¼” X 4” panel from the decorate paper.
2. Use Snow Globe die on decorative paper and brown cardstock.
3. Use black ink to stamp sentiment on white cardstock and reindeer on globe. Color in reindeer.
4. Assemble card.