This is a free holiday card making tutorial featuring the blue snowflake card.
Cardstock: White, Navy Blue and Light Blue
Sizzix™ BIGkick, Accessory – Multipurpose Platform, Cutting Pads, Sizzlits® 4 Pk Snowflakes Set and Framelits™ Die Set 8PK – Circles
Memory Box DIES-Pearl Lace
Clearnsnap® Fairy Dust Glitter–Mixed Berries
ColorBox® Mix’d Media Inx™ by Donna Salazar Jasmine
Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card™ Snowflakes
Krylon® Silver Leafing Pen
Foam Mounting Tape
Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Cut the following: a 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ rectangle from the navy blue cardstock, a 1 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ strip from the light blue cardstock, a 2″ X 5 1/2″ strip from the vellum, a 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ strip and a 5 ½” X 8 ½” rectangle from the white cardstock. Turn the white rectangle horizontal, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half to create card base. Folded dimensions 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
- Die cut the following: snowflake from white cardstock, 1 1/4″ circle on light blue cardstock, 1 5/8″ circle on white cardstock and Pearl Lace on vellum.
- Embellish white circle with silver leafing pen and snowflake with glitter.
- Stamp snowflakes on navy blue card panel.
- Assemble card using glue and attach snowflake with foam mounting tape.