Traditional Poinsettia Christmas card design is featured in today’s second post. This post also shows you can adapt a design to suit either your craft stash or your design aesthetic. If you didn’t own the plaid decorative paper shown in the first post, then you could create your own. I used a stamp with thin lines to create a plaid background. If you wanted a more traditional card, then you would have simplified the design of the previous card. Below is the list of materials I used to create this card.
- Green and White Cardstock
- ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink Fireberry and Golf Course
- Copic Markers
- Sakura Glaze® 3-D Glossy Ink
- Inkadinkado® Holiday Classics 97273
- Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card™—Thin Stripes
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®