Purple dragonfly is the featured image for today’s free card making project.
- Cardstock—Light Purple and White
- DCWV™ The Shimmer Paper Stack™—Purple
- Stampland Chicago Antique Script Block
- Hero Arts® Antique Engravings, Typewriter Letters and Three Floral Frames
- Clearnsnap® Fairy Dust Glitter—Sugar Shimmer
- Vivid!® Dye Ink Purple, Plum and Violet Mist
- Glue Pad
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Cut the following: 3 5/8” X 2 ¾” panel from metallic purple cardstock, 3 5/8” X 2” panel from light purple cardstock, 2 ¾” X 2” rectangle and 5 ½” X 8 ½” rectangle from white cardstock. Turn the white rectangle horizontal, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half to create card base. Folded dimensions 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
- Stamp frame and sentiment using purple ink on white cardstock and cut out. Ink up script block with purple and stamp on light purple rectangle. Stamp the dragonfly using all three colors onto the white small rectangle. Use glue pad with dragonfly, stamp several times and sprinkle with glitter.
- Assemble card using glue and mount sentiment using foam mounting tape.