A Happy Hello Card is the project featured in today’s free card making tutorial.
- Cardstock—White and Light Green
- DCWV Jewels MM Textured Cardstock Stack–Green
- Hero Arts® Leaf Prints and Thinking Of You Messages
- Stampland Chicago Antique Script Block
- ColorBox® Pigment Stamp Pad Limited Edition—Grass, Curry
- Top Boss® Embossing Powder—Clear
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Cut the following: 3 ¾” C ¼” strip and 5 ½”” X 3 ¾” rectangle from green cardstock, 3 ¾”X 2 6/8” panel from light green cardstock, 3 ¾” X 3” panel and 5 ½” X 8 ½” rectangle from white cardstock. Turn the white rectangle horizontal, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half to create card base. Folded dimensions 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
- Ink up script block stamp with Grass Ink and stamp on light green panel. On white cardstock panel stamp leaf pattern with Grass and Curry ink. Do not re-ink stamp for every impression. Stamp sentiment with Grass ink on white cardstock, emboss and cutout.
- Assemble card using glue and attach sentiment with foam mounting tape.