Hero Arts® Halloween LL708
Stampendous® Doodle Collection Trick Or Treat and Spider Window
Cardstock: White, Orange, Yellow, Brown and Glossy Black
Marvy® Matchable orange #7
Ancient Page® Ink Pad Flannel Gray
ColorBox® Paintbox Bright
Ranger® Embossing Powders Clear EPJ00228
Tombow® Chrome Yellow #985, Orange #933 , Process Yellow #055, Blender Pen #00
Sakura Glaze® 3-D Glossy Ink—Black and Clear
Fun Flock Plain Ol’ Black FL401-R
Deco Art® Glamour Dust™
Paper Shapers® CornerAdorner® punch Cardcreator – Venetian PSPCC08C
Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
Quickie Glue™ pen
1) Create card base using orange cardstock—folded size is 4 ¼” X 5 ½”. Cut the glossy white cardstock to 4 ¼” X 5 ½”. Cut from black cardstock a 1 ½” X 2 ¾” rectangle and a 2 ¾” square. Use Cardcreator punch on all four corners of square.
2) Stamp candy corn image using orange ink on the white cardstock; color in using the Chrome Yellow, Orange and Process Yellow; trim ¼” from each side; attach to orange card base using Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick.
3) Stamp Trick or Treat using ColorBox orange ink on white cardstock and emboss. Trim to 2 1/8” X 2 1/8” square.
4) Stamp spider on white cardstock using Flannel Gray. Use black 3-D glaze pen on pupils and legs of spider. Use clear 3-D Glaze on the whites of the eye. Doing this keeps spider eyes visible after flocking. Use blender pen to apply yellow from ColorBox ink pad set to create the look of light. Use Quickie Glue™ to apply Glamour Dust to spider web. Use quickie glue to apply Fun Flock to spider’s body. There should be approximately 1/8” border around spider window when you are done trimming.
5) Finish assembling the card. Insert sentiment into square and attach.