This is a free card making project–for the Hello 3-D Flower Card.
S.E.I. Ally’s Wonderland Primrose Pinafore 8-1310
Cardstock: White (card base with folded dimension of 4 ¼” X 5 ½”), Orange and Green
Orange Glass Seed Beads 2mm
McGills® Craftivity™ Giant Punch Daisy
Royal E-Z Rub-on Transfer Roy-1464H 3/4″ Times Lower Case
Deco Art® Glamour Dust™
Foam Mounting Tape
Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
Aleene’s® Paper Glaze
1. Cut a 5.5” X 4.25” rectangle from decorative paper and attach to card base using Aleene’s® Acid Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Stick
2. Attach beads to center of flowers using Aleene’s® Paper Glaze.
3. The reserve side of the decorative paper is pink. Punch out pink flowers. Use hole punch on orange paper to create flower centers. Attach flower center using Aleene’s® Paper Glaze. Add additional glaze on top to create dimension and sprinkle on Glamour Dust™. Let dry.
4. Attach flowers using foam mounting tape. Cut out leave from green paper and attach.
5. Use E-Z Rub-on Transfers to add sentiment.