This free card making tutorial is for a beaded tree Christmas card.
1. Stamp image with Top Boss® Watermark Inkpad and emboss with Silver Embossing Powder on green cardstock that is 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
2. Attach embellishments with Aleene’s® Paper Glaze.
3. Cut brown cardstock to 4 ¼” X 5 ½” and cut out window panes.
4. Cut clear plastic sheeting to size and attach to back of brown cardstock.
5. Create peach curtains by cutting two triangles out of the Peach paper.
6. Attach peach curtains to back of window.
7. Using Scotch® Foam Mounting Tape to attach window to tree component.
8. Using double sided tape attach tree to card base.